Maxim Energy bars
The Maxim Energy Bar is packed with carbohydrates! These delicious high-carbohydrate (70%), fat-reduced bars contain fruit, cereal, glucose syrup and maltodextrin. Carbohydrates are the main energy source for your muscles during exercise. The combination of fast and slow carbohydrates provides a fast and continuous energy supply.
Consume a Maxim Energy Bar 2 to 3 hours before exercise and you’re full of go! The Maxim Energy Bar is also suitable as an energy snack during long endurance exercise or during tournament days between games.
Maxim Energy Bar for tasty and healthy energy at any time.
Scientific rational behind the product: IOC: In sessions > 1 hour, depletion of carb stores causes fatigue.
Carb pre-meal / during-meal increase muscle`s energy storage.
- 1-4 g of carbohydrates per kg body weight = > 1 Maxim energy bar 38 g carbs
- Small amounts of protein, fat, salt.
Maxim Energy Bar provides both fast & slow energy for your muscles before/during hard workouts.
- Oat flakes and rice flour -> medium and long chained carbohydrates like staches
- Nuts -> complex carbs/dietary fibers. Slow carb absorption rate
- Maltodextrin -> medium -chained carbs released slowly in the intestine, but then absorbed fast into the blood.
- Glucose & glucose syrup -> short carbs quickly released in the intestine and fast absorbed by the blood.
- Fructose -> short carbs quickly released in the intestine lumen, but then absorbed slightly slower than glucose.